To register your child for the 2018-19 school year for all day, everyday kindergarten program...
WHO: Children who...
- will be 5 years-old on or before August 1, 2018
- live in the Bowling Green City School District
WHEN: Wednesday July 11th from 8:20 am to 4:00 pm.
Call for a specific appointment time on one of those two days at 419-352-3576 ext 4021
- Pick up a 2018-2019 registration packet at 137 Clough St. or download and print the forms below
- Please arrive at your appointment with all registration forms already completed
- Packets will also be available onsite in case you forget yours
WHERE: The Performing Art Center (540 West Poe Rd. next to the High School)
WHAT TO BRING: (All documentation is required for enrollment)
- Your child - there will be a short screening
- Child's birth certificate - original certificate with embossed seal (we will copy and return to you)
- Child's Social Security Card - original card (we will copy and return to you)
- Proof of required immunizations - click here to see requirements
- Proof of residency - current utility bill, apartment lease, mailing verification etc. containing custodial parent/guardian name, address, and current date
- Proof of custody (if applicable) - original court document stating custody guidelines (Paperwork must be "File" stamped and signed by a Judge or Magistrate)
- Parent Photo ID - driver's license, student ID, etc.
- Your completed registration forms (download below or pick up at 137 Clough St)
Speed up your process! Complete the forms in the registration packet in advance and submit during registration:
Los Formularios de inscripción tranducidos en español :
Ohio Department of Education informational links for parents regarding Kindergarten Readiness and Screening:
***If you happen to miss our Spring and/or Summer Kindergarten Registration and Screening, please contact the central administrative offices immediately to set up a registration appointment***
Residents of a different school district who would like attend BG Schools, MUST FIRST register their child with that school district. This applies even if you have child(ren) already attending through the inter-district open enrollment process at BGCS. No exceptions. You will be notified if your request is accepted in August.